I can't see nothing in the distance,
Cold punches of the wind presses my brain,
Fogg blocks my vision,
But I see her,
My eye sights not 20/20,
I can barely see the road,
Is love in the same bed where she lies?
This pain I despise,
But its love I'm desperate to find,
But what is love;
Is it having a voracious appetite for another soul?
Or is it the deepest passion of two souls?
Is love real? Is it cliche?
Am I 22 and still too young for love?
I let go of the hurt done to my heart peirced by nothingless females,
I've apologized for the hurt I passed out to women like flyers,
This excruciating pain is pounding so deep with in,
I have questions,
I want answers
I have moments where I feel abandoned,
I feel alone and I have no one,
I have liven without love,
I've been empty without love,
So if this isn't love why do I feel so full?
Can't eat...
Can't sleep...
Can't think of no one but you...
So if its not love I'm feeling,
Then why do I act like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment